Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who knew!


I take a water bottle with me to work every day and I use it at home too. Basically if I had to pour myself a glass of water every time I just wouldn’t do it. (Yeah, I’m that lazy) So I use it every day, all day and basically it hardly ever gets washed (cause I’m gross like that) so last night I decided to be good and put it in my dishwasher. Oh and I should mention that I always leave lipstick marks on it. I try to wipe it off every so often but mostly I just don’t care (again, I’m gross like that). So last night I put it in the dishwasher and grabbed it and filled it this morning and just went to take a drink out of it and I saw that my lipstick marks were still there. Except now it is fused to the rim and I can’t get it off! See, this is why being lazy is better. Eventually I would have just wiped it off and it would have been fine but nooooo, I have to go and be all efficient and put it in the dishwasher and now I have permanent lipstick marks! Somehow I think this is worse. Because drinking out of it with removable lipstick marks didn’t bother me but fused lipstick marks freak me out. Someone once told me I’m a little crazy. I don’t know what they were talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment