Friday, June 17, 2011

Olympics 2024 here we come!

So I was chatting my new good friend Daily Mom yesterday about her adorable little daughter taking gym classes and how I wish there was something nearby for Bud to do because (much to his father’s horror) he’d make an excellent little gymnast! Case in point…




I think we’ll be signing him up for karate in the fall or winter instead. Maybe it will help with his focus and concentration!

********************************

Bud graduates from his "big" school today. Or as he put it this morning "Today is my grad-u-ate!" 


His excitement leads me to believe we are in for quite a show this afternoon! (God, please don't make them count to 100 like his "little" school! Amen.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding! He is quite the little athlete. I can't believe he shimmied up the door frame like he did...very impressive! Can't wait to hear all about his graduation, take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!

    And congrats on the grad-u-ation!

    ReplyDelete