Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New York, New York!

I’m baaaaaack!!! We had an absolutely AMAZING trip to Montana and Wyoming! I will be writing more about it later but I just couldn’t stay away from blogging another second! The entire trip I kept thinking “I hope I remember this so I can blog about it.” Of course, I didn’t write anything down so you know I will forget everything but I’ll do my best. The recap will be sure to include how we almost got trampled by a herd of Bison and my sister-in-law almost jumped over a 40-foot bridge. Good times people! Good times!

Also, prepare for a photo dump. I won’t post all 600 pictures (really) I took but it will be hard to whittle it down.

For now here’s a little teaser into the scenery that we experienced. Yes, I actually took this picture with my awesome new camera!



I’ve missed you guys! It’s great to be back!

3 comments:

  1. Whew...I'm so glad you're back. I actually scrolled through my google reader several times last week hoping you'd surfaced. Alas, you didn't.

    But! I'm glad you had an awesome vacation. And I'm glad my google reader will be *that* much more entertaining again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back. Looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete