I had so much fun writing my last list that I’m going to force another one on you (don’t worry, it’s not nearly as long). Enjoy!
Things I did this weekend:
- Drove a total of ten hours in one day (and by “drove” I mean rode shotgun while my husband did almost all of the driving. See # 4)
- Saw a GIGANTIC skateboard traveling down the Garden State Parkway on the back of a flatbed. (oh if only I had my camera at the ready for that one!)
- Saw 3 pink cars in a five mile stretch. (Really? You choose the pink one? On purpose?)
- Drove 30 minutes out of 10 hours in the car before almost throwing up about 12 miles from home.
- Threw up massively once we got home.
- Had a 2 year old throw up her lunch of mac and cheese all over me and my bedroom floor.
- Painted the dining room.
- Fell off a ladder while painting the dining room.
Overall it was a splendid weekend. Hope yours was just as action packed!