Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Already?

This weekend we noticed Bud was spending a lot of time wrapped up in a blanket. At first I was totally oblivious, until my husband clued me in. My boy is apparently a pervert discovering parts of his body. Desperately trying not to laugh I explained to him that it was not ok to play with your peepee, especially when other people are around, and he certainly wasn’t fooling any one by wrapping himself in a blanket after his father explained to my naïve mind what 5 year old boys do under blankets.

I thought we explained well enough that it was not an ok behavior. Apparently I was wrong. This is what came home in his daily folder yesterday…


In case you can’t read the picture it says:

“I’ve noticed that Bud has been putting his hands in his pants. Today he was sitting on the fish carpet with his pants to his knees and his shirt pulled way down. If you would remind him at home, I will remind him at school. This is a common interest of boys his age."


I'm glad they don't have detention in kindergarten. 

Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha - I'm sorry to laugh, but that is pretty funny.

    Boys. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..it is totally normal, and it starts at all ages, but it's definitely a good thing to talk to him about and not make a taboo for him. Remind him it's natural, but private. You're making me sooo excited for motherhood! haha...someday...just not today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ?? I didn't know that about little boys! I thought that was a puberty thing or something? I'm so uninformed! :) That's pretty funny! :) And the teacher was very kind about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him there aint no shame in his game....it happens to the best of us. Just don't tell him practice makes perfect on this one...lol

    ReplyDelete