Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Didga know?

Allergies are contagious. I know this because Babe now has the same fever that Bud had two days ago and since the doctor said his was "just allergies" then obviously it's the same for her. Betcha didn't know allerigies are contagious or that they cause a fever...and vomiting in the middle of the night, completely plastering me and the floor. Betcha didn't know that.

Betcha didn't know that I dislike their doctor a great deal. Betcha didn't know that I'm making it my mission to find a new doctor for them as soon as possible.

Betcha didn't know it's disgusting when a four year old sneezes bloody snot all over your keyboard while you are typing!

Betcha didn't know that fitting three people, regardless of age, on one office chair and trying to type with one hand while the other two fight about who gets what percentage of my lap isn't easy.

Betcha didn't know it's equally disgusting when your four year old sneezes bloody snot into his cereal bowl.


Betcha didn't know I hope my husband doesn't come home to find the kids duct taped to the wall and me watching reruns of Springer.

No comments:

Post a Comment