Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Versatile Blogger





First, I get highlighted as a favorite blog of one of my favorite bloggers and now I just received the Versatile Blogger award from Jenny from the Sippy Cup Chronicles. My plan to take over the world one blog at a time is finally coming to fruition! (WAHAHAHA)

But seriously, I am truly honored and humbled to be recognized with, and by, some amazing bloggers. When I started blogging 6 months ago I didn’t know what to expect but it certainly wasn’t this. Thank you Jenny for giving me this award! For any of you who have not had the pleasure of reading her blog I highly recommend it. She’s a wealth of information and fun stories. You really need to check her out!

The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. 
  • Share 7 things about yourself 
  • Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. 
7 things about myself:
  1. I love writing lists
  2. I can wear a size 4 shoe in boys. (What? They are much cheaper and fit well. Don’t judge.)
  3. I never take off my wedding ring or digital wrist watch…ever.
  4. On August 14 I will be married for 7 years.
  5. I want to be a photographer and real estate agent when I grow up.
  6. I convinced my parents to inscribe “Only the good die young” on my sisters headstone. A nod to our shared love of Billy Joel.
  7. I play volleyball during lunch (usually twice a week).
Thankfully all of these blogs are newly discovered to me since I’ve only been around for six months. I love reading every one of them (even if it sometimes takes me several days to catch up).  I hope these people are willing to accept the Versatile Blogger award from me. Check them out. (To be fair, I’m not including any from my Paying it Forward post the other day even though they will always be considered Versatile Bloggers to me.)

In no particular order:
  1. Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
  2. Ridiculously Ever After
  3. McMissis
  4. Chester the Best-er
  5. My Cheap Version of Therapy
  6. Whatcha Talkin Bout Willis
  7. What’s Mine is Yours
  8. Meganithappen
  9. Sitting in a tree
  10. Jones Journal
  11. Carrying a Cat by the Tail
  12. Mama Rants
  13. My Sweet Southern Mess
  14. Just Call me Mommy
  15. A Muddled Mother

Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award sister!!! Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! And thank you!

    I actually never wear my wedding ring right now, I suddenly becames allergic to it a couple years ago, maybe the nickel. I think I need to get a plastic one.

    I loved the headstone inscription. I'll bet your Billy Joel loving sister appreciates it. Sorry about your losing your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award!

    What a great inscription on your sister's headstone. Sad, but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well aren't you sweet! and happy early anniversary!

    and actually, thank you for posting this list of 15 blogs I'm not already reading. I was just lamenting that I need some new places to waste time at work :)

    ReplyDelete