Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My inner artist...or a poor attempt to take a nice picture

I love to take pictures. I’m not especially talented (and completely incompetent when it comes to people subjects) but every now and then I manage to get a really great inanimate shot. (It helps that I have a super awesome camera now.) Here are some of my favorites.



 (My husband, kids, and me made this bird feeder from scratch)




 (This is a nicer picture when it's bigger. If you look closely you can see the splash just left of center.)


Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. love the water pictures. photography is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too shabby at all! I love the apples!

    Also, this is a skill I should really work on. I tend to take bad pictures of goofy stuff...which isn't at all what I WANT to do. So, can you teach me someday?

    ReplyDelete