Thursday, September 15, 2011

I CAN'T WAIT!

I don’t live close to my family but we do get to see each other on a regular basis. We make it a point to get together every few months. This weekend two of my cousins are coming up to visit and I don’t know if I can contain my excitement!

KD has two kids that are just a little bit younger than each of mine…which means it’s hella fun when they get together! Usually we just see them for the day at my Grandma’s house but this will be their first sleep over visit! Bud is nearly splitting at the seams for them to get here! He’s already packed some of his Toy Story green army men in a shopping bag to give to G as a present! He’s prepared people!!

When I tell Babe that M is coming she runs to the fridge screaming her name and pointing at her picture, laughing and clapping her hands. I’m thinking we are going to have a good weekend!

Memories....


M and Babe circa two years ago

G, M, Babe, and Bud circa two years ago

Me, KM, and KD circa a super long time ago.
 Each and every one of us is a fashionista!
KD really has that bored teenager thing going on while KM has the "I'm gunna die if I don't get out of here soon" look. I think it was the farmer shirt and red bow. My sweater was slammin! And that necklace! I don't know why I'm not working in the fashion industry!


Also circa a super long time ago (J, KM, KD, and me from left to right)
We didn't plan it but we all showed up for the party in purple shirts. We be cool like that, yo! (And yes, I was wearing slouch socks.)


Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments: