Friday, February 25, 2011

When I grow up


Bud has decided he’s going to be a farmer when he grows up. Lofty expectations for sure! It got me thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. I’ve decided I’d like to be a published author, a real estate agent, a geologist, and a flight attendant. That way I’ll be able to make extra money while flying to my book signings and then find a house near a great geologic site so I can do research. I’m sure I’ll have time for all of that!

When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be the wife of a NY Ranger. (Hey, hubby, want to work on that?) I also wanted to be a bank teller. Since my mom worked at a bank she’d bring home the coolest stuff to play with! I thought it was the most exciting thing! Then, in college, I worked as a bank teller one summer. I’m glad it was a summer job…moving on….

What do you want to be when you grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment