Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My new favorite book




We need to discuss the awesomeness that is this book. I recently purchased said book for Bud. It couldn’t be more perfect! If you haven’t seen it before and you have a 5 year old addicted to all things electronic I can’t recommend it any more highly! Hell, even if you don’t have kids but you yourself are electronically addicted I can’t recommend it enough.

I think my most favorite part of the book is this page…



Yeah, do I even need to say more?? You're welcome.



Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. I just showed my husband. I think he's sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like how the author is Ann Droyd. (Android)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to read Goodnight Moon until we could recite it without even looking at the book. Great.

    ReplyDelete