Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Babe's Bedtime Story

Once upon a time there was a little girl who didn’t want to go to sleep.

The Mommy said, “Ok little girl, it’s time to go to sleep.”

And the little girl said, “But Mommy, I don’t want to go to sleep! Will you sing me a song?”

The Mommy said, “Ok little girl, I’ll sing you a song. But then you have to go to bed.”

So the Mommy sang the little girl a beautiful song.

And when she was done she said, “Ok little girl, it’s time to go to sleep.”

And the little girl said, “But Mommy, I don’t want to go to sleep! Will you tell me a story?”

The Mommy said, “Ok, little girl, but when I’m done you have to go to sleep.”

And the little girl said, “Ok Mommy.”

So the Mommy told the little girl a wonderful story.

And when she was done the Mommy said, “Ok little girl. It’s time to go to bed!”

So the little girl climbed up in her big girl bed, snuggled under the covers, and went. to. sleep.

The End.



Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments: