I am thankful for...
- My family. Without them I would be nothing.
- Having in-laws that do anything and everything for me and my family. I am thankful for them but I am also damn lucky to have them!
- My friends
- Food that is labeled gluten free in the regular grocery store
- Although money is very tight, we still have enough to host Christmas and buy presents (I think)
- Having a good job
that enables me to blog during the quiet times
- The fact that my husband finally has a new job
even if his pay is crap
- Sleep timers on TVs
- DVRs (even if I never find the time to watch the recorded shows)
- My iPod
- Black Friday savings (even though I HATE to shop, I hate paying full price even more)
- Warm socks (Dude, why are my feet always freezing?)
- The ability to make lists
- A good book that I can’t put down
- And last, but certainly not least, YOU! My blog readers! Thank you for stopping by (and maybe even commenting). Without you my little corner of the internet would be pointless and I would find that depressing. So thank you for clicking, and reading, and commenting, and just being you! Thank you!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(Starting Friday I won’t be offended when you blare your Christmas carols. I’ll be there next to you singing along and dancing like Elaine from Seinfeld.)