Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So I will continue to be a pack rat


I am a pack rat. I keep everything just in case. My pack rat ways always seem to be reinforced just when I think I get a handle on it. You know how you get a new checkbook register each time you order checkbooks? You know how many lines each register has? The answer is a lot more than the number of checks in each checkbook. I was getting quite a collection of registers so I finally decided to throw them away. I felt a little triumphant tossing them in the garbage, like I was finally doing something about my hoarding. Until the following week when I realized I was at the end of my current register. Now I have no register and I still have three whole check books left. Figures.

I've learned another lesson too. Sticky notes come in handy when you run out of space in your checkbook register. Also, a person cannot have too many sticky notes. 


Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. I love a nice, healthy hoarding habit, but who writes checks anymore?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these checkbook things you speak of. Very interesting??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and good luck with your hoarding. :)

    ReplyDelete