Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Mad Libs

What father's day is complete without an awesome card from your kids? This year my husband got the best card ever!


It reads:
Dear strong Daddy,
I Love you so much! You are the fastest dad in the whole museum
Thank you for eating ice cream, riding bike with a carriage, and most especially for bull riding.
I love you more than ramen noodles, more than my dump truck, and even more than pokemon.
I think you're funny when you play studio,(what?) I love it when you give kisses, I love it when you wear t-shirts, and I love it when you tell me eat your chili. Tall! (He had to make sure he said tall because my husband is "SO TALL")
Thank you for being my reindeer. (Um, ok)


I love you daddy,
Scooby Do


Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! Even the non- t-shirt wearing short ones!


Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment: