Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Flashback - Special Birthday Edition

My dad turns 60 on Monday, and in honor of that, I’d like to take a longer-than-usual walk down memory lane. For those of you that know my dad, it is VERY hard to imagine a time when he wasn’t preying on the small and weak for his own amusement was innocent. BUT! I have found photographic evidence that he could be (almost) angelic! I think it’s important to remember that even the bullies were once babes.




 And my MOST favorite...
Do you see his socks? They kill me!

Look! He's smiling! In a picture! This is rare footage people!



For those of you that don’t know my father, perhaps the following pictures will help you better grasp where I am coming from…

I feel bad for my mom, but then again, she chose to marry him so...

Sadly, this is not an uncommon occurance when little kids are around my father


Nor is this...
It does explain a lot about me though


Nor this...
Except age is not a factor for throwing someone in a lake fully clothed


Happy 60th Birthday Dad! For some reason, I actually love you!




Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments: