Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Flashback - With a Twist


Don't let this sweet face down!

Ok, my dear readers. I am getting desperate just got inspired. I thoroughly enjoy posting my Friday Flashback’s and I think you have too (don’t burst my bubble, just go with it!). While I would just love to post more embarrassing pictures of myself I seem to have run out. Seriously, I can’t find any more worth posting. (I mean come on, there are only so many traditional Dutch costumes and 80’s spandex one girl can claim.) SO! Where am I going with this you ask? I’m begging turning to you! I’d love it if you’d be willing to share any crazy “oh my God, I can’t believe I looked like that” pictures.

SO! Send me your embarrassing pictures, along with the story that tries to explains the photo and we’ll all laugh at you I’ll link to your blog (if you have a blog but it is definitely NOT a requirement – hint, hint Wench and your sisters) and we’ll have a grand time! GRAND I tell you!!!

I hope you’ll join me in embracing our awkwardness and poor choices! Come on, all the cool kids are doing it!

Send pictures to momnextdoorblog@gmail.com and I’ll be your best friend forever!!



Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment: