Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Tree...Unveiled

After sitting in our living room for 4 days looking all sad and lonely like this…



Our tree now looks like this…



Just kidding…

OOOH! AAAAH!

And I was even able to get a few shots of the kids…


(Babe thought it was best if ALL the ornaments hung on the same branch. This is her putting ball #4 on that branch.) (Click the picture to see it up close in all it's glory. Bud in the cow costume is worth a look too.)

(I believe they are both thinking, "Take the damn picture mom!")


 Before they literally sprinted away…



May your holidays be action-packed!




Lily
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. That's a great tree! I was expecting a kind of pathetic one after your comment on my post the other day :) That's sooooooooooo cute she was putting them all on one branch. I love it!

    ReplyDelete