Monday, October 21, 2013

The Family Learning Factor



I learned today (actually just a few minutes ago) that a friend of a friend recently started a new parenting blog and I’d like to share her with you. It actually comes at a great time because just last week one of my favorite bloggers posted about structured learning at home. The general consensus was that supplemental structured learning was overkill for our babies, but we also want to make sure we are doing what we can to enrich their learning experience in everyday life. I think TheFamily Learning Factor is a good mix from an experienced teacher. Her posts are honest, real, and in my opinion, motivating. Read her first post here. I think she does a good job explaining her philosophy and her purpose for her blog. I haven’t read every single post (give me a break, I got the link about 20 minutes ago!) but I like what I read and I think her enthusiasm is refreshing. I think her posts are a great talking point and could lead to some really great discussions. 

Enjoy!

Lily

3 comments: