Thursday, August 9, 2012

Conversations with Babe


(Babe - reminder, she is 3 - was lying on my chest trying to go to sleep when she pointed at my boob and the following conversation ensued)


Babe: Is this fake?

Me: (Looking at her finger on my boob and then at her) Uh, no (I’m very articulate)

Babe: Why?

Me: Uh, because (See, I told you)

Babe: What are they then?

Me: Uh, real.

Babe: Why?

Me: Because I want them to be?

Babe: Well, I want them to be fake.

Me: Good to know. Go to sleep.


And now I better start saving for more than just her college education. (You know, for her therapy bills when I refuse to let her have breast enlargement surgery when she is 16.)


Lily

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha what? Kids are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute. A bit scary though. Maybe you're doing the right choice saving up for her "future therapy". Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete