Monday, March 5, 2012

They should have played the National Anthem

Ok, this is it for hockey for a while so allow me a hockey post just one more time. 


Bud had his LAST hockey practice on Saturday. What made all the driving, all the early mornings, all the MONEY worth it? This smile right here...


Our conversation after his practice:

Bud: LOOK MOM! I GOT A BRONZE MEDAL!!


Me: WOW, Bud! That is awesome!


Bud: I didn't know I was going to get a bronze medal. It's ok that's its not gold. 


Me: Yeah, it's ok that's it's not gold. It's just really cool that you got one!


A bit later, outside in the sunlight.


Bud: MOM! LOOK!!! It really is gold! Out here in the sun it's GOOOOOLD!!!! I got a golden medal!


Me: Awesome!


Bud: Can a brick break my medal?


Me: What?


Bud: Can a brick make my medal break in half?


Me: I don't think so Bud.


Bud: Good.





Lily

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Haha! He is the cutest, and maybe randomest, little boy ever! Save that hockey picture because it will be on Sports Center on day next to his current team shot!

    ReplyDelete