Monday, November 12, 2012

Who needs sleep when you have MARKERS

When I woke up today it was just like any other morning. When I picked Babe out of bed to put her in the car, I thought my normal morning was all going as planned. HAHAHAHAHA! Babe had other plans...



I remember thinking it was odd that Babe didn't come into my room a bazillion times last night (as she does every night). I guess she was busy.

It's a lovely shade, isn't it? I don't think it's quite her color but you have to admit, it certainly adds character.


Notice the red on her lips. At least she knew green isn't a good lip color. I'll just have to work on her with her rouge and foundation color choices.



Lily

9 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha - I think a nice green goes well with the autumn colors. She's trendy,that's all.

    Was this washable? (I hope so.) Did it come off easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny because it's not my kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my absolute favorite thing I've seen this week!! Like, she did her eyes! And well. She's gonna be very successful at eyeliner as a teenager. You should be incredibly proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee! I love it. I see a new trend in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! This cracks me up so much. But at least you're right... she knew where the red went!

    ReplyDelete