I’ve been a crappy blogger lately, but even so, the awesomeness that is the Sarcasm Goddess deemed me worthy enough to receive the Kreativ Blogger award. I thank her for (I assume) drinking heavily before deciding on the recipients.
Not certain of
my chances were she sober. With great power comes great responsibility and
as such there are rules involved in accepting this award.
1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog (check)
2. Answer Seven Questions (uncheck)
3. Provide 10 random factoids about yourself (semi check)
4. Hand the award on to 7 deserving others. (check)
Unlike the rebel Sarcasm Goddess I like to follow rules. However, I’m also incredibly lazy and since she didn’t follow the rules and answer the 7 questions I have no idea what the 7 questions are. I suppose I could click a link or two from her blog and figure it out but that would involve effort and motivation, neither of which are hallmarks of my character. Alas, let’s move on to 10 random facts about me.
10 Random Facts
1. I’m the
driver a brand new mom-mobile minivan (which I haven’t posted picture of
yet but really, you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all)
2. I can only whistle by sucking air in, not out.
3. I’ve been in the same position at work for 5 years and I’m itching for something better.
4. I’ll be starting master’s classes in the fall. (Ok, so you already know that but 10 factoids is really hard you guys, and I’m only on #4!)
5. I’ve been accused of doing things half-assed but I think that’s a lie.
Ok, now on to the part that everyone has been waiting for. The moment when I reveal who I’m passing the award on to! Drum roll please. Are you sitting appropriately at the edge of your seats? Are you biting your nails?
just stalling because I have no idea who I’m picking.
my own secret order no particular order:
Go forth and prosper